MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English Muffin's Admin app.

2 posters

Go down

English Muffin's Admin app. Empty English Muffin's Admin app.

Post by English Muffin Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:18 am

1.In-game Name: English Muffin

2.Aliases: None

3.Age and name: 15, Casey

4.Gaming Habits(Like when do you play and how much): I play almost everyday and mostly at night. More recently the TTT server since it came out.

5.Hobbies OTHER than gaming: Sleeping.

6.Occupation: Student (High School)

7.What brought you to Essential Survivors: Jose showed me the GMS server one day.

8.Tell us what you would do in this situation
"Another admin is doing something that is not allowed by the rules and regulations of the community, but you are unclear on the reasoning and permissions on said person. What do you do?" First I would ask the admin why he/she is breaking the rules. Then I would remind them that all of the rules also apply to everyone including the admins. If the admin does not listen I will report it to a higher admin if necessary.

9.Tell us why we should pick you! as an admin for our community: I was recommended by Jose. I would make sure players are playing by the rules and are letting other players have a nice time on the server. I would also make sure the servers are clean and running smoothly.

10.Previous experience as an admin/how long/where/why did you stop: I was admin on Jose's old server for about three months. I stopped when Jose turned off the servers.

11.Time spent on the server(Approx): I have at least three days spent on both servers.

12.Which timezone do you live in??: Central Time.

13.What contributions have you done to the server?: I have helped players begin in GMS by telling them how to play.
English Muffin
English Muffin

Back to top Go down

English Muffin's Admin app. Empty Re: English Muffin's Admin app.

Post by Jose Hernandez Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:02 pm

Look at this guuuuuy. ACCEPTED.

"With great power comes great responsibility." Use your power wisely!
Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down