MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shepdog0328 admin application

Go down

shepdog0328 admin application Empty shepdog0328 admin application

Post by shepdog0328 Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:20 am

1.In-game Name:shepdog0328

2.Aliases:well its just shepdog0328

3.Age and name: 12 matt/matthew

4.Gaming Habits(Like when do you play and how much): pretty much every day when i wake up .

5.Hobbies OTHER than gaming: like to collect paintball guns and race in motor cross.

6.Occupation: really no job too young but i mean if u conclude like me motor crossing

7.What brought you to Essential Survivors: well my freind stary was playing so i joind her and i started really likeing the game.

8.Tell us what you would do in this situation
"Another admin is doing something that is not allowed by the rules and regulations of the community, but you are unclear on the reasoning and permissions on said person. What do you do?"i would try to get a hold of an other admin if not i would try posting a fourm on the website for being a unrespectful admin

9.Tell us why we should pick you! as an admin for our community:well ima a really nice person i love makeing freinds im fun im serious about rules.

10.Previous experience as an admin/how long/where/why did you stop:
well never on gmod but on arma 2 about a year well the server owner forgot to pay and shutoff the server never payed it back
11.Time spent on the server(Approx):a 6 days

12.Which timezone do you live in(In GMT)??:-5hours
13.What contributions have you done to the server?:made people laugh at me Smile

shepdog0328

Back to top Go down