MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Elvis' intro

Go down

Lord Elvis' intro Empty Lord Elvis' intro

Post by Lord Elvis Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:21 am

In-game Name:Lord Elvis

Aliases: dablazer, dablazer916

Any cool story behind your name:Well my original name dablazer I used for about 8 years, it has a better story than Lord Elvis. When I was a kid I played a game on the PS2 called Ace combat 5: The unsung war. The main character you played as was Blaze. Being the little kid I was I thought that name was the coolest thing ever. Since every other kid my age thought the same thing it was usually taken, so somehow it sprung into dablazer. When I needed two accounts I added 916 because that was the license plate number for my Dad's car. Lord Elvis came this year when my friends and I play alot of league of legends. We had a game where they would protect lord "Elvis" when I would have a perfect game. They would talk in character and it was pretty hilarious when the other team joins in on the fun.

Geographic Region:North America, more specifically the United States

Religion: Buddhist

Gaming Habits: I like to play with friends mostly, GMS is the first gametype i played completely solo

Gaming History:Started with my PS2 playing GTA: San Andreas then moved on to my Xbox360 playing COD, Halo, and BF3 then migrated over to PC master race and playing mostly LoL now

Hobbies OTHER than gaming:I wrestle for my high school team, building computers, Training at the local Marine Corp Recruiting Station

TV Show you never miss:I kind of forgot about tv since i dont have cable but the closest thing i can think of would be The Simpsons

Movie you would have waited eight hours for tickets to:Never did Never will

Band you pay good money to download:The only album i bought was The Heist before Macklemore exploded.

Book you bought straight out of the shipping box:I bought Looking for Alaska and The Fault In our Stars

Food you'd kill for, literally:Homemade Asian food.

What brought you to Essential Survivors:Wanted to try new modes and this seemed interesting

Lord Elvis

Back to top Go down