MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post by Serceus Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:19 pm

1.In-game Name: Serceus

2.Aliases: I only go by Serceus

3.Age and name: My name is Ian and I am 16 years old

4.Gaming Habits(Like when do you play and how much): I usually play single player games right now and complete it bit by bit until I'm done, then I would move to another game.

5.Hobbies OTHER than gaming: Mostly just playing the piano and I read a lot of Manga (Japanese Comics)

6.Occupation: School

7.What brought you to Essential Survivors:
I was just looking for a server to play and decided to try the stranded mod. I saw this server and started playing from then on and it was very fun to me, so I kept playing.

8.Tell us what you would do in this situation
"Another admin is doing something that is not allowed by the rules and regulations of the community, but you are unclear on the reasoning and permissions on said person. What do you do?"
It depends on the situation, if it's something minor, like hiding their resource pack, I would give the player back their items and tell the admin it's not cool to do that. If it is a major thing, like mass killing, I would tell them to stop and just mention it to a higher admin.

9.Tell us why we should pick you! as an admin for our community:
I think you should pick me because I would be a very good admin. I could also be a admin on times when you aren't on because of different timezones. I'm a very helpful person too! So I can help players adapt to the server better.

10.Previous experience as an admin/how long/where/why did you stop:
I was an admin in my friends server in minecraft for some weeks. I stopped because he eventually got tired of it and stopped updating the server.

11.Time spent on the server(Approx): I think I've played for about 55 hours +

Serceus

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post by Fluqsi Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:45 am

Application, Accepted so congratulations serceus, you are now a part of the essential survivors staff,

"With great power comes great responsability."

Fluqsi
Owner

http://www.e-survivors.com

Back to top Go down