MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To get to know alittle bit about the gamer, Serceus.

Go down

To get to know alittle bit about the gamer, Serceus. Empty To get to know alittle bit about the gamer, Serceus.

Post by Serceus Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Hello everybody, my name in real life, is Ian. Sadly, I only found out my first name when I was 7 years old and now, I am stuck being called my middle name, Hunter. Sad  I am allegedly 7. Also, I am faking that I am 16 years old, and I am a half-Jew half-Catholic, well, that's what I've been told. So I've been milking that half Jew part, saying that's why I am good in math. I don't really pay attention to my religion much and I don't do religious things, like go to church. The place where you can find me, generally, is in Guam. Guam is in the pacific ocean, and it's tiny and boring.

If you can tell, my in-game name for a lot of things now are "Serceus" no alias though, I just like being called the full pronunciation of Serceus because it sounds very cool to me. The story behind it is, one day, when I was on a game, I wanted a very cool original name. So I sat on my computer chair for about 2 hours thinking of a cool name. Serceus just popped up and I started using it, by the way, wasn't kidding about the 2 hours. My gaming habits usually consist of; either playing a single player game little by little, or if it's so interesting, I play it all the way until completion and I don't realize time has gone past. My gaming history is a history I never look in to. I played sooooo many MMOs that I slowed my last laptop down until we got a new one. I know the first game, on PC, that I really got in to was Command & Conquer 2, but looking back in to it now, I kept losing and making my team lose.

Honestly, I don't have many hobbies, I just read a lot of manga, play a bit of the piano, sleep because it's a very essential skill to have, and that's about it. I would love to not miss TV shows that I like, but I have to get off my computer to turn on the TV that's 6 steps to the right of me. I don't even watch movies anymore, that much. I do not pay money for my music, Youtube has lots of free music. I only buy books from the bookstore. I would kill all for any food, even food I don't like, but I do love steak. I am currently working in school.

I came to Essential Survivors from the GMS server. Which was, like the second server I played. I kept playing because I thought it was all right. I then became a Admin. I have spent so much time on this server, I have 117 hours as of right now when this post goes up, so you know I have no life.

I made this too long, do not put tl;dr! It would make me sad. Razz

Serceus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum