MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request ThePlayer to be banned or known for rule breaking

2 posters

Go down

Request ThePlayer to be banned or known for rule breaking Empty Request ThePlayer to be banned or known for rule breaking

Post by dantay456 Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:51 am

Your name:Drake Mok

Offenders name:ThePlayer

Offenders steam_id: Couldn't Get

Reason: Prop Killing and lagging the server and spawn trapping

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999997607/screenshots/?appid=0&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=grid that is my screenshots i have a whole bunch of him breaking the rules and spawn trapping and 1 of mine is someone leaving because "this server is a minging server"

Last edited by dantay456 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : URL Link added)

dantay456

Back to top Go down

Request ThePlayer to be banned or known for rule breaking Empty Re: Request ThePlayer to be banned or known for rule breaking

Post by Jose Hernandez Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Hello, dantay456, I am sorry for you inconvenience that you have ran into a rule breaker, however; I can't help you if you can't supply the SteamID. Also, in the screen shots as it shows a player throwing props at you. I have no way to determine that is the offender.

Ways to get a players SteamID in-game is you can type "status" in the console(Enabled in the Advanced Options) and it will print everyone's name and SteamID. The SteamID should look like: STEAM: STEAM_0:1:123456789

Another way is to use the a website called, www.steamidconverter.com

If you're going to provide screen shots, make sure you're looking at the player also. Locked.
Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum