MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeliox's Introduction

Go down

Zeliox's Introduction Empty Zeliox's Introduction

Post by Zeliox5 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:20 am

In-game Name: Zeliox (Previously Mitchell11678) I changed it because Zeliox is the Alias I use most often and I figured I should probably change it to that.

Aliases: Zeliox, Zeliox5(When Zeliox is taken), Mitchell11678

Any cool story behind your name: I wanted a cool sounding name, sat at my computer thinking about it for about an hour and found Zeliox, and i quite like it. It's pronounced Zel-ee-Ix by the way, it's a bit strange but, it's the way it is.

Geographic Region: Southern United States

Religion: Aethiest

Gaming Habits: I generally play Strategy games like Europa universalis III, or Crusader Kings II, or Civ. I also enjoy survival games. I like pretty much any games. When I play games I generally sit down and play them all day, I'll rarely hop between games, I'll pick one and stick with it for a while.

Gaming History: Too many games for me to list a history of. =P

Hobbies OTHER than gaming: I'm in my school's marching band, I play the Vibraphone, it's like a piano but you strike it with mallets, not like hammers, and it's metal and has a pedal that causes it to ring, I'm the lead vibe in our Pit.

TV Show you never miss: Doctor Who

Movie you would have waited eight hours for tickets to: None that I can think of.

Band you pay good money to download:

Book you bought straight out of the shipping box: If I was alive when it came out then Ender's Game. I don't generally read very many modern books though.

Food you'd kill for, literally: I'm not too huge into food, I just eat because I need to.

What brought you to Essential Survivors: I just randomly found the Gmod Stranded server and really enjoyed it and the community.

Zeliox5

Back to top Go down