MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List Of Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

List Of Suggestions Empty List Of Suggestions

Post by dantay456 Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:18 pm

1.Votekick or Voteban (Voteban can be abused so i am half half on suggesting this)
2.If we have Donators they have the power to kick,gag,mute,jail, and possibly ban
3.Cold/Warm Mechanic so you have a reason to use the fire
4.More mobs or Npc's
5.You can get money and purchase hardware

dantay456

Back to top Go down

List Of Suggestions Empty Re: List Of Suggestions

Post by Jose Hernandez Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:56 pm

These are some good ideas, however; I am sure we will only supply votekick to donators.

I do like the cold/warm idea a lot.

I will look into the more NPC's in the near future when we get a bigger map.

And the money system can possibly be for purchasing items form other players and such. I do like that idea but it wouldn't be at my top of the list.
Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluqsi Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Well first of all votekick and voteban will be possible soon enough, but only donators will be able to start them, and the voteban will be for 30 mins and no more, abuse of this will ofc lead to a status demotion and/or ban from the server.

As said in the first part, donators will only be able to voteban and votekick.

I do like the warm/cold mechanic so there is a reason for campfires except getting some light at night.

I also like the idea about more NPC's but it won't be at the top of the list at the time.

The donations made to the server will be used for purchasing better and probably also more hardware so we can expand our community as much as possible and still be a great community.

Best regards

Fluqsi/Tobias also known as the founder and owner of essential survivors community

Fluqsi
Owner

http://www.e-survivors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JimTheOrc Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 am

-The "Stacker" tool, make building things nice and tidily, must easier and quicker.

-Feels wrong the fact that what ever u may cook, craft, or probz anything else u get the same amount of exp for it. Craft Stone > sand 5xp (at lvl 11), Craft Sand into glass > 5xp. Cook rock cake > 6 exp. Cook Sushi, 6xp.. feels like u should get more for better things.

- If you repair a tool up too lets say 200 or something and you die and your your tool drops, all that extra durability just disappears.. needs to stay there.

Last edited by JimTheOrc on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Another Idea)

JimTheOrc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down