MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Leaders

3 posters

Go down

Tribe Leaders Empty Tribe Leaders

Post by Manzy Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:20 am

All too often I create a tribe to invite prospect members only to find to my horror they are a POS who needs to GTFO. There is no tool atm to guard innocent tribe members from POS members. Tribe leader should be able to start votes, perhaps, to vote someone off the island. Tribe leadership should then be handed off in a possible vote manner when to position if open. My suggestion.

Manzy

Back to top Go down

Tribe Leaders Empty Re: Tribe Leaders

Post by Fluqsi Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:25 am

We have been thinking about invent the "Tribe Leader" to the server, atm it isn't at top of the list but probably will be one of the next things we make, but here's how it's gonna be:

The person that creates a tribe gets to be the leader of that tribe, that leader can kick people from the tribe, and probably will be the only 1 able to invite to the tribe, but you will probably also be able to give another tribe member the leadership if you want to.

Thats pretty much how it's gonna be.

Best regards

Fluqsi/Tobias

Fluqsi
Owner

http://www.e-survivors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manzy Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:34 am

Sounds heavenly, i hate being very paranoid of inviting new people to my tribes.

Manzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluqsi Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:39 am

Don't wory, you can still give your tribe member you tribe password which they can tell to new people if they should be able to join Wink

Fluqsi
Owner

http://www.e-survivors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manzy Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:53 am

thats why i do /invite [name]

Manzy

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyInnominate Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:02 am

First of all, and I've said this to players several times in the past. I don't recommend inviting players whom you are not familiar into your tribe. It just doesn't make sense to let someone you don't know anything about have unlimited access to your props and resources.

Think smarter people.

That being said... I do think it's a good idea to have a leader who has the power to remove someone who is not an asset to the tribe. Smile

LadyInnominate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum