MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Repeal

2 posters

Go down

Ban Repeal Empty Ban Repeal

Post by ilikechicken671 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:26 am

Your name: Thomas Staats

Your steam ID: Ilikechicken67

Date and lenght of the ban: 7/18/13 24 hours

Reason for getting banned: Shooting admin and yelling at admin

Reason why we should unban you: I warned everyone on the server that i would kill them if they tried to take the tree on my island because it was the last tree. a player had cut down all the other ones. i was getting sprouts and was planning on plantting trees so people could get wood. when I saw the admin chopping my tree i imiddiety shot because i thought he was the player trying to get rid of the trees. when i noticed that he was an admin i stopped. He decieded to be cheap and noclip up into the air kill me. making me lose my gun that i had just created. I told him he was abusing powers and a bad addmin and should not of killed me with noclip. I did warm him. He could have asked to use my tree or at least have killed my in a fair manner.

Best regards

Essential survivors staff

ilikechicken671

Back to top Go down

Ban Repeal Empty Reply to ilikechicken67's ban appeal.

Post by dSpare Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 am

First of all, let's get things straight. Half of the things you said here wasn't even true. I'll say my part of the story. Since Colonel (the guy that was stealing all of the wood) was already chopping down your tree, I had to loosen the sprouts fast. So there was no time to even ask you. I moved him straight after however, and continued to loosen the sprouts. I looked up and I saw you shooting at me. Instinctively, I had to shoot since at the time, the commands !hp and !cloak were gone, so I couldn't get my health back. I was worried you would shoot me until I was dead and take all of my stuff. What I did was noclip through the tree to get a better view of you and shoot you before you shot me and killed me. After I did that, you started disrespecting me, saying how I was a shittier admin than Jose, saying how I had anger issues when I tried to help the server out, saying how I had "mommy issues." Although it wasn't rulebreaking to shoot at an admin, it was disrespectful and you deserve that ban. Maybe not the whole entire length, but you deserve a long punishment either way. You will be unbanned in a few minutes, about 20 minutes.

dSpare

Back to top Go down

Ban Repeal Empty Re: Ban Repeal

Post by ilikechicken671 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:47 am

Ok well i did stop shooting you. Then after you killed me i was trolling to make you mad sorry. but anyway i had no time to check if you were admin because if colonel was chopping that tree he would have already almost finished. You could of said "ilikechicking im going to take some sprouts" because he wasn't close to my tree.

ilikechicken671

Back to top Go down

Ban Repeal Empty Re: Ban Repeal

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum