MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The_Evil_Cookie_7's admin app

Go down

The_Evil_Cookie_7's admin app Empty The_Evil_Cookie_7's admin app

Post by The_Evil_cookie_7 Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:54 pm

1.In-game Name:The_evil_cookie_7

2.Aliases: none

3.Age and name: 13 Matthew

4.Gaming Habits(Like when do you play and how much): I like to play gmod alot for 12 hours

5.Hobbies OTHER than gaming: basketball,hunting,boxing

6.Occupation: student {middle school}

7.What brought you to Essential Survivors: found it in gamemode so I thought why not this server

8.Tell us what you would do in this situation
"Another admin is doing something that is not allowed by the rules and regulations of the community, but you are unclear on the reasoning and permissions on said person. What do you do?" I take a photoshot of the admin give it to the higher admin and the higher admin would ban the other admin for breaking the rules

9.Tell us why we should pick you! as an admin for our community:I want to help other players with their problem and if anybody who's breaking the rules are gonna get banned of kicked

10.Previous experience as an admin/how long/where/why did you stop:I was admin on my friends server for 3 years I stopped because my the server got shut down

11.Time spent on the server(Approx):At least 4 days I spent on both servers

12.Which timezone do you live in(In GMT)??:Pacific Time.

13.What contributions have you done to the server?:Ive been teaching the new players how to play stranded

The_Evil_cookie_7

Back to top Go down