MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jfizzy's application

2 posters

Go down

Jfizzy's application  Empty Jfizzy's application

Post by Jfizzy69 Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:36 pm

1.In-game Name: Jfizzy69

2.Aliases: Fizzy

3.Age and name: Jessyka and I am 17

4.Gaming Habits(Like when do you play and how much): I play for the majority of the day, but mostly at night time.

5.Hobbies OTHER than gaming: Bowling, Nail art

6.Occupation: Graduated from high school

7.What brought you to Essential Survivors: My good friend, Mr.Frog. He introduced me to the server, and at first glance I really enjoyed it and how the gamemode was set up.

8.Tell us what you would do in this situation
"Another admin is doing something that is not allowed by the rules and regulations of the community, but you are unclear on the reasoning and permissions on said person. What do you do?"

I would first confront the admin about the situation that they broke, and I would then punish them like any normal player after, with a reasonable punishment such as a jail or a kick. If it was major, a ban would be preferred.

9.Tell us why we should pick you! as an admin for our community: You should pick me as an admin because usually I'm on the server when no admins are on, and when someone breaks a rule I'm always there to stop them. The only way I can deal with them is telling them or warning them in a very appropriate manner describing what they did wrong and trying to help them realize why it was wrong. Half of the time, that doesn't work so I have to repeatedly kill them. For example, there was one person on the server that prop killed and instead of being able to jail them or kicking them, I had to kill them over and over again because what else could I do to stop him after many warnings? I've already asked all the admins and none of them were available , Since I killed him, I enraged him more and he prop killed more efficiently than I could stop him. It wasn't until an hour or so later that my friend, dSPARE logged on and jailed him. If I was an admin in this siutation, I could've easily stopped him right when he did his wrongs and saved tons of people from dying. Bottom line is, I'm always on when people who are in power aren't and that's usually when the server gets chaotic and there's no one to contain the outbreak. Picking me as an admin would surely put rulebreakers in their place and make the community a lot better than how it usually is.

10.Previous experience as an admin/how long/where/why did you stop: Sadly none but I do try to help out wherever I am.

11.Time spent on the server(Approx): In the last 2 weeks I have 102 hours.

12.Which timezone do you live in??: Mountain Time.

13.What contributions have you done to the server?: Usually, when new players are on, I'm always the first one to jump the gun and give them advice for what they should do or how they should start off when no one else is there to help. But when the time comes and there's a fight between two disagreeing players, yet again I'm the one that jumps into the fight and almost immediately resolve it every time. In rare cases, I'm here to stop RDM-ers and sometime verbal harassers when admins aren't here to deal with that.

Last edited by Jfizzy69 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made it better lol)

Jfizzy69

Back to top Go down

Jfizzy's application  Empty Re: Jfizzy's application

Post by Serceus Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:12 pm

Hello, this application is ACCEPTED! You are now part of the Essential Survivors Staff.
Do not abuse this power, and use it very wisely.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Serceus

Back to top Go down