MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dSPAREonPCin1080p's Application.

2 posters

Go down

dSPAREonPCin1080p's Application. Empty dSPAREonPCin1080p's Application.

Post by dSpare Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:07 pm

1.In-game Name: dSPAREonPCin1080p

2.Aliases: dSpare, Spare

3.Age and name: 15, Andy

4.Gaming Habits(Like when do you play and how much): I used to play almost all day and all night, but after the Steam sale, I quit the server for a while. I'm trying to get back on the server now.

5.Hobbies OTHER than gaming: Eating, drinking (water), sleeping, hanging out with friends.

6.Occupation: High School Student

7.What brought you to Essential Survivors: One day I came on the server because a friend told me that this guy was verbally abusing him and ruining his gameplay experience. I trusted him and began playing. I started prop killing him but realized that it was wrong. I stopped doing it but the guy kept coming back. Since I just joined the server, what could I do to tell this guy off? So I joined a tribe that had some power and defended our base from this RDM-er.

8.Tell us what you would do in this situation
"Another admin is doing something that is not allowed by the rules and regulations of the community, but you are unclear on the reasoning and permissions on said person. What do you do?"
I would confront him about what he did wrong, and I would try to see exactly what he did from his side of the story and the story from the audience. If he admits to it, I would tell the head admin but I would also try to come to a conclusion of letting him off with a warning, if it was his first violation, depending on what he did. If he RDM'd a person or two, that's fine to let go with a warning, but if he constantly verbally harassed the server community, that'd be different.

9.Tell us why we should pick you! as an admin for our community: I'm applying for Admin because I'm sick of how this community treats each other, how people just verbally abuse people and just prop kill and get away with it so many times. I just want a better community without people being racist, without people bringing each other down, without the chance of having a little kid going to bed or living life with low self esteem because someone on the internet told him that he was a "faggot, and he should shove a cock in his mouth." Although this never happened to me, I wouldn't want anyone feeling like that.

10.Previous experience as an admin/how long/where/why did you stop: As stupid as it may sound, I've been in power on other games like Minecraft and in my group of friends. On Minecraft, I had almost the exact same experience here. There was a lot of negative attitude coming from the community, but since I had no power, what can I do? I then applied to be a mod so I could have enough power to tell people to stop it, and for them to listen. I applied for an Admin and soon became a really trustworthy and loyal person. I was Admin for about a month or so, and I stopped because the server had no interest to me, people would log on and just abuse everything in any way possible, even those in power abused what they had.

11.Time spent on the server(Approx): On my profile, since I never recently played it except for when my friend told me log on, in the past 2 weeks, I have played for 70 hours.

12.Which timezone do you live in??: GMT, Pacific Standard Time.

13.What contributions have you done to the server?: I've made a tribe and recruited people, mostly newcomers, to show them what this game mode is about. Whenever someone had a question about the game, I was always there to answer their question as quickly and detailed as possible. I tried my best to keep the bad players separated from the new comers, and if a person who violated the rules, I would try to somehow punish them, by giving them a warning, telling them why it was wrong, and/or trying to chase them out of where they violated.

dSpare

Back to top Go down

dSPAREonPCin1080p's Application. Empty Re: dSPAREonPCin1080p's Application.

Post by Fluqsi Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 am

Accepted. Thanks for your apply and I hope you enjoy your time as an admin here Very Happy

"With great power comes great responsability"

Fluqsi
Owner

http://www.e-survivors.com

Back to top Go down