MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to apply for an Admin. Position for the Essential Survivors servers

2 posters

Go down

I would like to apply for an Admin. Position for the Essential Survivors servers Empty I would like to apply for an Admin. Position for the Essential Survivors servers

Post by RorikStrongarm Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:41 pm

1.In-game Name:
Rorik Strongarm
2.Aliases:
Blade_1616
Blade_2121[VF4]
Raknor Gilderspeed[VF4]
3.Age and name:
Luke Pollard 27
4.Gaming Habits(Like when do you play and how much):
Whenever there is time(not working or on vacation), somtimes for 48hr periods.
5.Hobbies OTHER than gaming:
Futbol, Rugby, Hunting, Horsebackriding, Working, Fixing cars, Building computers, Training Horses, Going to pubs, and relaxing with friends and family.
6.Occupation:
Senior I.T. for NOAA
Garage Forman for American Alumni Automotive( use to be Barren's Autoparts and shop)
7.What brought you to Essential Survivors:
Found it on the gamemode and the people weren't Complete assholes to me.
8.Tell us what you would do in this situation
"Another admin is doing something that is not allowed by the rules and regulations of the community, but you are unclear on the reasoning and permissions on said person. What do you do?"
Contact the senior admin and tell them as well as leave a posting of the incident on the forum.
9.Tell us why we should pick you! as an admin for our community:
Well I love the server i am sociable and I have always been a stickler for rules even before I was in the Military, but that definately helped solidify it.
10.Previous experience as an admin/how long/where/why did you stop:
Vault Force Gaming/ Team fortress admin/ 1 month /got kicked for not being active.
Fallen earth F2P/ 2 years in the beta/ was getting bored with the game
11.Time spent on the server(Approx):
2d18h53min18sec
12.Which timezone do you live in??:
GMT -7
13.What contributions have you done to the server?:
Ideas for weapon benches and customizations for a tool

RorikStrongarm

Back to top Go down

I would like to apply for an Admin. Position for the Essential Survivors servers Empty Re: I would like to apply for an Admin. Position for the Essential Survivors servers

Post by Serceus Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:11 pm

Application.... ACCEPTED! You are now part of the essential Survivors staff. Do not abuse this power, and use it for the best of the community.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Serceus

Back to top Go down