MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gum is super good. (Admin aplication)

Go down

Gum is super good. (Admin aplication) Empty Gum is super good. (Admin aplication)

Post by Gum1 Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:18 pm

In-game Name: Gum

2.Aliases: AP Language arts (super common) Madaradox (mid-common) or other AP subject (Uncommon)

3.Age and name: 16 and my name is Mike. Hi

4.Gaming Habits(Like when do you play and how much):  

I play 6 or more hours a day (dont worry i do go out) because its almost all i do when i'm not busy. In those 6 hours you will see me playing GMod very common.

5.Hobbies OTHER than gaming: Basketball, music, friends. You know, the usual.

6.Occupation: Student.

7.What brought you to Essential Survivors:

The amazing community and the epic gameplay that this server offers you. VERY friendly to newcomers. Ill make sure to keep that effect.

8.Tell us what you would do in this situation

"Another admin is doing something that is not allowed by the rules and regulations of the community, but you are unclear on the reasoning and permissions on said person. What do you do?"

If the admin is harassing/annoying someone or the server in general i would start to gather proof and send it to available higher authorities of the community, or post them in the forums.

9.Tell us why we should pick you! as an admin for our community:

When i like a community i'm SUPER dedicated and helpful and always try to be fair to everyone around me, i'm also extremely active on eve's and nights, with such administrative privileges it would be a serious boost to the server's quality and friendlyness(?) of the community.

Very recently i've noticed how on the night everyone likes to start propkill wars, lol that wont happen anymore Very Happy.

10.Previous experience as an admin/how long/where/why did you stop:

In a very popular community named "Friendly Players", i was a moderator/admin (same thing there) on an extremely active TTT server of theirs for almost a year, i stopped because higher ups started to annoy us with power abuse and random bans at will. The community is full of corruption nowadays.

They used ULX too, i'm skilled at using ULX and i love it. I still have my binds for some of the commands.

11.Time spent on the server(Approx):around 40 hours

Gum1

Back to top Go down