MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kintoza's Admin Application Forum

Go down

Kintoza's Admin Application Forum Empty Kintoza's Admin Application Forum

Post by Kintoza Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:38 pm

1.In-game Name: Kintoza

2.Aliases: Kin

3.Age and name: I'm 15 years old, My name is Andy Ho

4.Gaming Habits(Like when do you play and how much): I love playing G mod and Resident Evil
for like a couple hours. I took a break from the server because of the trolls, the thing that made me stop were player prop killing.

5.Hobbies OTHER than gaming:Mainly Martial Arts

6.Occupation: Taking in High School class in College (Middle College Program)

7.What brought you to Essential Survivors: I tried to find a game that's NOT Minecraft so I looked on Garry's Mod and found a server that didn't give me an error, so I found a server that was simple to play. I enjoyed the game play so I continuously play the server.

8.Tell us what you would do in this situation
"Another admin is doing something that is not allowed by the rules and regulations of the community, but you are unclear on the reasoning and permissions on said person. What do you do?"

I would do is control the problem and see what happened and ask for evidence from either side. I woulds see if there is any witness and see what the people have to say about what just happen. If the admin is being abusive I would report to the forums regarding him or her. If the player is being abusive he will be let a warning then a Ban if possible.

9.Tell us why we should pick you! as an admin for our community: You should pick me as an Admin because the owner Fluqsi isn't around all the time and people have been abusing the community and making the game play unsatisfactory. I'd like to clear this and make a game that is worth playing and making the community a better place and making the server known for it's good game play and having nice players.

10.Previous experience as an admin/how long/where/why did you stop: Yes I have experience. I was a Duel Network Admin on the website for 6 months. I have stop because I don't play
Yu Gi Oh any more.

11.Time spent on the server(Approx): I have been playing the server for 44hours since I have quit a bit after.

12.Which timezone do you live in??: GMT, Pacific Standard Time.

13.What contributions have you done to the server?: I have no life mined for new players  to make pickaxes and hatchets ext. I enjoy having new players coming on the servers, so I explain the game to them in order to get the game and make it enjoyable.

Kintoza

Back to top Go down