MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stoneyskarface's Admin Application

Go down

Stoneyskarface's Admin Application Empty Stoneyskarface's Admin Application

Post by stoneyskarface Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:33 pm

1.In-game Name: Stoneyskarface

2.Aliases: Stoneyskarface, Stoney121

3.Age and name: 17, Brendan

4.Gaming Habits(Like when do you play and how much): I like to play as often as i can which is alot and too much like 3:30pm till about 10:30pm

5.Hobbies OTHER than gaming: Scouts, Gaming and more Gaming

6.Occupation: Official Game Tester

7.What brought you to Essential Survivors: Random choice out of the list and I loved it

8.Tell us what you would do in this situation
"Another admin is doing something that is not allowed by the rules and regulations of the community, but you are unclear on the reasoning and permissions on said person. What do you do?"

Ask said admin to tell me why they are breaking the rules also ask him to stop and if he doesn't report him on the forums

9.Tell us why we should pick you! as an admin for our community:
Well because i think i am a great friendly person and would love to do some good on the server, keep people from breaking the rules and have some good fun

10.Previous experience as an admin/how long/where/why did you stop:
I was once an admin of a minecraft server i was the head admin for about 6 months and i stopped because they closed the server permanently

11.Time spent on the server(Approx):
14 hours

12.Which timezone do you live in(In GMT)??:
Not sure but my computer says my timezone is: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney

13.What contributions have you done to the server?: Joined in and helped people when they needed help and i have reported a few people to admins every now and then

stoneyskarface

Back to top Go down