MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady's Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Lady's Admin Application Empty Lady's Admin Application

Post by LadyInnominate Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:51 am

1.In-game Name: H4X! Ladyinnominate <3

2.Aliases: Lady

3.Age and name: 34 Christy

4.Gaming Habits(Like when do you play and how much): Daily unless I have prior engagements.

5.Hobbies OTHER than gaming: I am a crafter. I make and sell handmade and alter items. I also have a YouTube channel where I do tutorials for papercrafts and altered items.

6.Occupation: Mother and Kick ass girlfriend. Wink

7.What brought you to Essential Survivors: I was looking for a server where I could enjoy the game without being harassed by griefers and trolls.

8.Tell us what you would do in this situation
"Another admin is doing something that is not allowed by the rules and regulations of the community, but you are unclear on the reasoning and permissions on said person. What do you do?"
Contact Fluqsi. If he was not available I would chat privately with the other admin and ask what the situation was about. If the situation could not be resolved between us then they would be banned until a higher ranking admin or Fluqsi could be reached to resolve the issue.

9.Tell us why we should pick you! as an admin for our community: I'm mature and helpful. (And I don't put up with crap)

10.Previous experience as an admin/how long/where/why did you stop: Admin on Infested playground minecraft server for over a year until the server went down. Admin on Infested playground Stranded server currently. The server is only about 2 weeks old.

11.Time spent on the server(Approx): 2-3 days. I'm unsure of the exact time.

12.Which timezone do you live in??: Eastern

13.What contributions have you done to the server?: I do my best to be helpful to new players. I want everyone to be able to enjoy the game. Very Happy

LadyInnominate

Back to top Go down

Lady's Admin Application Empty Re: Lady's Admin Application

Post by Fluqsi Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 am

Accepted. Thanks for your apply and I hope you enjoy your time as an admin here Wink

"With great power comes great responsability"

Fluqsi
Owner

http://www.e-survivors.com

Back to top Go down