MOVED TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chillout's Admin Application.

Go down

Chillout's Admin Application. Empty Chillout's Admin Application.

Post by Chillout Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:37 am

1.In-game Name:
Chillout | DK | CL |

2.Aliases:
Chillout / Pluxzi

3.Age and name:
I am 20 years of age and my name is Mike.

4.Gaming Habits(Like when do you play and how much):
Basicly any time of the day/night depending on what i have to do during the day. (5-10 hours a day)

5.Hobbies OTHER than gaming:
Hanging out with my friends, going out to town and grab a drink, or just have fun with new people.

6.Occupation:
Studying for IT Supporter

7.What brought you to Essential Survivors:
Fluqsi convinced me to buy Gmod. xD

8.Tell us what you would do in this situation
"Another admin is doing something that is not allowed by the rules and regulations of the community, but you are unclear on the reasoning and permissions on said person. What do you do?"

I would record as i questioned the admin about what he is doing and if he has permission to do so. If he does not reply i will simply contact the owner and direct the issue to them, (that is unless i can see that the admin is doing something that in no way could have been made legal for this admin(or any other admin) i would take promptive action in any way i could.

9.Tell us why we should pick you! as an admin for our community:
I think i could bring alot to the community and also help watch out for bad guys as i am online alot of the time, i also like helping out where i can.

10.Previous experience as an admin/how long/where/why did you stop:
None

11.Time spent on the server(Approx):
Bout a day

12.Which timezone do you live in??:

GMT+1 (Denmark)

Anyways Thanks for taking the time to read this application, and have a nice day! Very Happy

Chillout

Back to top Go down